1/19/2007

haiku de grace: week of 1/12/07

Not a bad first week! Well, I mean, you know, unless you consider "bad" by way of haiku puns. Which are truly horrible. My apologies. Although apologies won't stop them from coming.

Much thanks to the boys at Deadspin for throwing a link my way this week. Consider this a plea: spread the word! Add us to your favorites, your RSS... link to us (and be sure to let me know so I can return the favor)... print out your favorite haiku and staple them to your boss' forehead. Any press is good press!

If you'll excuse me now, I've got to stock up; chips and beer for the games on Sunday, sleeping pills for the inevitable Pats win.

Did you know that $10 tickets for tomorrow afternoon's Caps-Panthers game are sold out? That's good news for the team and bad news for my bank account. Nontheless, I will be there.

Good weekend all, see you on Monday.

Ballhype: hype it up!

1 comment:

JRR42 said...

The folks at jackie & Fritz -- fellow deadspinners -- have DSH linked up. We love the haikus!